Players' Dining Room Experience Terms and Conditions
- Confirmation of your booking with MCC for a Lord’s Tour implies that you have read, understood and consent to being bound by, the “Lord’s Tours Terms and Conditions and MCC General Ground Regulations”. A copy can be found here.
- Minimum numbers for the experience must be met for the Tour to operate.
- Available as a private experience – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
- Three-day cancellation policy – if you cancel within three days or less of the date of the Tour you will not receive a refund
- For dietary requirements please contact email@example.com
- For any other enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due to the duration of this tour, it is not recommended for very young children.
Please find below some frequently asked questions about the Players' Dining Room Experience Tour.
If you can't find the answer to your query, please contact us directly on email@example.com or 020 7616 8595.
The Players’ Dining Room Experience tour lasts for approximately 3 hours.
The lunch lasts approximately 1 hour.
For any specific dietary requirements please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The lunch includes a homemade soup starter, the choice of 4 main dishes with a vegetarian option available and two dessert options. Soft drinks and a glass of house wine or beer are all included.
If we do not meet the required numbers for the Player’s Dining Room Experience Tour, a member of our staff will be in touch to reschedule you onto another tour or in the event you cannot attend the new date a refund may be issued.
The Players’ Dining Room Experience Tour can be organised as a private experience for groups over 15 people. Please contact the tours office at email@example.com or call us on 020 7616 8595 for further information.